Jun 21, 2016

Liam Hemsworth “GMA” Video: Watch “Independence Day” Interview

Liam Hemsworth appeared on Tuesday’s “Good Morning America” to discuss Independence Day: Resurgence. Watch below!
Hemsworth was a young child when the original film came out, and copped to sneaking in secret viewings. “I was about 6 and a half, 7 years old when I first watched it, and my brothers had it on VHS, on video tape, and I watched it with them,” the actor revealed. And now 20 years later, he had the opportunity to work with some of the movie’s key stars.
“Jeff Goldblum’s amazing. He’s one of my favorite people I’ve ever met. He’s just so passionate,” Hemsworth gushed. “You turn up to set every day, and he just fuels everyone with happiness and energy. It’s a good time working with him.”
And Goldblum stayed on his mind even off-set. “For some reason I had some nightmares that Jeff and I were running away from aliens. It sounds silly,” Hemsworth laughed. When not filming, he also spends a lot of time with his brothers, and didn’t rule out working together in the future.
The Australian admitted, “We’ve talked about it. I don’t think it’s happening anytime soon, but it’d be a lot of fun to do one day.” And asked if he is the “brat” of the trio, since he’s the youngest, the 26-year-old confessed, “I was probably the craziest out of all three of us. My uncles called me ‘devil child,’ and said that I needed to be exorcised.”
Miley Cyrus was purposefully not mentioned during the chat, but Hemsworth was asked about managing to keep his love life somewhat private. “[I] try to keep it personal. Obviously so much of it gets put out there. You can’t control that. But for me, I try to keep things simple,” he shared. Check out the full video below!

0 comments: