Jun 14, 2016

Lori Mae Hernandez “America’s Got Talent” Audition Video: 13-Year-Old Comedienne Makes Donald Trump Joke – WATCH!

Donald Trump gets burned by 13-year-old comedienne Lori Mae Hernandez on Tuesday’s “America’s Got Talent.” Watch below!
The panel of judges are surprised when the teen comes out and announces she’s going to be doing stand-up. Hernandez explains she’s been practicing comedy for three years now, something she started to make her dad “smile” after he was diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy. And despite some initial awkwardness, Hernandez went on to slay the room.
“‘America’s Got Talent,’ this is amazing. I wouldn’t have missed this for the world,” she began. “I even turned down a really big job to be here. Yeah, have you ever seen Disney Channel? Well, I was gonna babysit two little girls that really like Disney Channel.”
Howie Mandel could be heard saying in response, “That was funny.” Hernandez then went on, “Let’s talk about that for a minute. I am not a high school graduate. I haven’t even been to high school. I don’t have a driver’s license. I can’t even sit in the front seat. I’m still on safety scissors, people!”
“But you are going to leave your beloved child, the one that is carrying on your name to the next generation, with me,” the middle school student cracked. “My only qualification to be a babysitter is that I used to be a baby. That’s crazy.”
Hernandez continued, “That’s like saying, ‘Hey, you’re sick a lot. Ya wanna be my doctor?'” And then came the Trump zinger: “Weren’t you the host of a reality show? Ya wanna be president of the United States?” The crowd roared, and Mandel and Heidi Klum both leapt to their feet to give a standing ovation.
Check out the video below. Gossip Cop will have the full version tonight, along with more “AGT” coverage.

0 comments: