Nov 18, 2011

Rihanna Is Not Happy Being Single

Rihanna Is Not Happy Being Single:

Singer Rihanna stopped by to chit chat with Ellen DeGeneres this morning and shared that she’s NOT happy being a single gal at the moment.  The pop star shared that she’d welcome a little male interaction:
“I’m not dating at all…I’m not necessarily happy being single. It’s not really that cool. It sucks, but it is what it is.”
Esquire’s ‘Sexiest Woman Alive‘ admits she’s pretty lonely and turns to Twitter to fill the void:
“My personal life is pretty much non-existent, which is not good, not for the long run. Not for me, not for [my vagina]. It’s not fun. That’s why I stay on Twitter a lot, so I can [talk] with my fans.  Because I don’t get any booty calls.”
She also dished with Ellen on what she looks for in a man:
“I like men who are more aggressive but mysterious.  I like them to be sure of themselves and know that they’re the man. I’m the lady and the only way for us to make this work is for us to play our roles. You know, I can’t really be the man for you. I don’t want to have to be. I’m the man at work all the time.”
I love that she’s very blunt and honest about it all.

0 comments: