May 3, 2012

Usher Releases ‘Looking 4 Myself’ Cover Art & Track List [PHOTO]


Usher has finally released the cover art and track-listing of his upcoming album Looking 4 Myself. The cover features a charming profile shot of Usher revealing a neck full of tattoos, which also seems to match the ocean blue backdrop.
The 33-year-old confirmed another collaboration with Rico Love, the singer-songwriter and record producer responsible for a few of Usher’s hits that include “There Goes My Baby” and “Hey Daddy (Daddy’s Home).” But that’s not the only treat Ush has in store… CatchRick RossPharrell and Luke Steele on the album too!
When describing his seventh album, Usher told MTV in an interview: “I’ve had this long journey over the last year [and] every bit of what I’ve experienced I’ve put into a creative, artistic way…this is more artistic of an album than I’ve had in history.”
Don’t forget to catch the revolutionary pop album Looking 4 Myself, out June 12th.
L4M Tracklisting:
1. Can’t Stop Won’t Stop
2. Scream
3. Climax
4. I Care For U
5. Show Me
6. Lemme See (feat. Rick Ross)
7. Twisted (feat. Pharrell)
8. Dive
9. What Happened To U
10. Looking 4 Myself (feat. Luke Steele)
11. Numb
12. Lessons For The Lover
13. Sins Of My Father
14. Euphoria
Deluxe Edition:
1. I.F.U.
2. Say The Words
3. 2nd Round
4. Hot Thing



0 comments: