Jul 4, 2012

Justin Bieber Hangs Up On Morning Radio Interview


Justin Bieber is making headlines this morning after getting into a heated exchange during a morning radio interview with “Mojo In The Morning.”
The exchange started off shaky when the radio host suggested Bieber’s song “Boyfriend” sounded similar to something you might hear from Justin Timberlake. The Biebs responded to the intended compliment harshly, “Man, that’s crazy because our voices sound nothing alike.”
“I mean, I’m not trying to sound like anyone. Saying I sound like someone else is not really a compliment … I think if you were to say ‘I heard some Justin Timberlake-esque things in your sound,’ I would take that as a compliment.”
The interview continued for a bit until the singer was met with a question about Harry Styles, a member of the boy band One Direction, and Justin’s mother. Styles has been known to be interested in older women and when the radio host slipped in the joke that Styles might be interested in Bieber’s mother, it did not sit well with the Biebs.
The pop singer fired back, “I don’t think you should worry about me [and my mom with Harry Styles] — worry about your mom, b
Little did the teenage singer know that the radio host’s mother had passed away, and once he discovered that information, the singer hung up the phone call, ending the interview.
Do you think Justin Bieber was justified in his response? Or was it just an immature, hot-headed move? Check out the interview here and decide for yourself!
ro.”

0 comments: