May 14, 2013

Amanda Bynes: I Did NOT Tweet That I “F**ked Drake Bell” on Amanda Show Set



Amanda Bynes says she did NOT tweet about hooking up with Drake Bell on “The Amanda Show” set, despite an alleged post making its rounds on the social networking site.
On May 4, the star’s account supposedly tweeted, “I f**ked @DrakeBell so many times on the Amanda show set oh god.”
SCREENSHOT BELOW
The post was favorited and retweeted by dozens of Twitter users.
But 10 days later, Bynes took to the social media platform to deny the tweet came from her.
The Easy A actress posted a screenshot of the tweet, writing, “I didn’t tweet this, that’s what happened when I called @drake ugly, I didn’t write that!”
Bynes and Bell co-starred on “The Amanda Show” from 1999-2002.
The troubled star’s Twitter activity over the past six months has included raunchy sexual overtures, threats to sue Perez Hilton and other outlets, and revelations that she has an “eating disorder” and is estranged from her parents.

0 comments: