May 14, 2013

Ashley Tisdale Terrorized By Obsessed Fan: Report


Ashley Tisdale has allegedly been terrorized by an obsessed fan.
Since November 2012, the former “High School Musical” star has received nearly 19,000 tweets from the fan, who reportedly even showed up at her home.
The LAPD is currently investigating the matter, says TMZ, which notes the person tweeted at Tisdale 18,888 times, with the delusional belief that the fan has a relationship with her.
Some tweets include messages such as, “My body is yours & even as friends I f***in love how I make u feel like mom maybe we both got issues cuz nobody’s perfect,” and “Let it all out on me u can have my heart put a lock on it throw away the key & my soul is yours to keep.”
According to TMZ, law enforcement knows who the individual is, and is trying to determine whether that person poses a threat to Tisdale.

0 comments: