May 13, 2013

Barbara Walters on Retirement: “I’m Not Walking Into the Sunset” (VIDEO)


Barbara Walters opened up about her retirement plans on Monday’s “The View.”
As Gossip Cop reported, the TV journalist announced late Sunday that she plans to retire in the summer of 2014.
VIDEO BELOW
After a special video highlighting her 50-year career, Walters said, “It has been an absolutely joyful, rewarding, challenging, fascinating, and occasionally bumpy ride.”
“I wouldn’t change a thing. I’m perfectly healthy. This is my decision,” she added. “I’ve been thinking about it for a long time, and this is what I want to do.”
But Walters doesn’t plan on disappearing from TV entirely, and will stay on “The View” as executive producer and even possibly make appearances on “special occasions.”
“I’m not walking into the sunset,” she insisted.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of Walters retiring.

WATCH:


0 comments: