May 13, 2013

Kim Kardashian: Kanye West and I “Live Different Lives”


The Kardashians cover the new issue of Fabulous, and open up about life in the spotlight.
Kim tells the mag, “I’m definitely more of a recluse since I was pregnant. But I haven’t necessarily decided to hold myself back, it’s just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend [Kanye West].”
While noting that she and West “live different lives,” she adds, “But I love being open. That’s who I’ve always been and sharing so much of myself – I love that. That’ll never change because that is who I am. It’s more about gearing up to protect other people.”
And that baby will need some protecting from Hollywood’s harsh glare.
“It does worry me when I think about it,” says Kim. “But, at the same time, my little sisters have grown up so amazingly, with really good heads on their shoulders.”
Kourtney and Khloe reveal their own struggles with fame, with Kourtney admitting she was “reluctant” to start their now-infamous reality show.
“I think I was just being a protective older sibling,” she explains. “I didn’t know how things would be edited.”
Adds Khloe, “Me and Kourt were kind of blindsided. Mom [Kris Jenner] and Kim knew what was going on and it all happened so fast.”
In hindsight, though, Khloe says, “I think if we’d had time to analyze it, we would have thought about it too much and wouldn’t have been able to be ourselves.”
“I forget that I do these things. I go to the gynecologist and they’re filming and I don’t even think about it,” she says. ”We’ve had the same camera crew since day one and we’re so comfortable with them, they’re like family.”

0 comments: