May 15, 2013

LISTEN: Kelly Rowland Reveals Beyonce Jealousy in New Song “Dirty Laundry”


Kelly Rowland comes clean in her new single “Dirty Laundry,” in which she sings about feeling jealous of Beyonce and being in an abusive relationship.
LISTEN BELOW
The lyrics include lines such as, “When my sister on stage/killing it like a motherf**ker/I was in a rage/feeling it like a motherf**ker” and “Went our separate ways but I was happy she was killin’ it/Bittersweet she was up, I was down/No lie, I feel good for her but what do I do now?”
Rowland also sings about being abused by an ex-lover, crooning, “I was battered/He hitting the window like it was me, until it shattered/He pulled me out and said, ‘Don’t nobody love you but me/Not your mama, not your daddy, and especially not Bey.”
Rowland’s upcoming album “Talk a Good Game” hits stores on June 18.
Check out the song below, and tell us what you think!

0 comments: