Jun 4, 2013

Jada Pinkett Says She’ll Never Leave Will Smith, Slams “Cruel” Tabloid Media

Jada Pinkett covers the July issue of Redbook, opening up about her marriage to Will Smith and slamming the tabloid media for publishing false split reports about the pair.
Pinkett tells the mag she and Smith will never break up, saying, “What is the thing that Will could do to make me not love him? That would make me abandon him? I can’t think of one. I’m sorry.”
The star goes on slam the tabloid rumor mill, sharing, “I have been affected by gossip and I know people who have been too. I’ve seen marriages destroyed by gossip. It is cruel.”
Pinkett also talks about the couple’s home life with their two famous kids, Willow and Jaden.
She says that despite the Smith clan’s superstar status, they’re just like every other family.
Pinkett reveals, “We tend to find magic in the mundane. Picking Willow up from her girlfriend’s house at 9:30PM, and enjoying that ride together, then stopping at 7-Eleven to get some ice cream as a family.”
The issue hits newsstands on June 11.
What do you think of Pinkett’s interview?

0 comments: