Jun 9, 2013

Kendall Jenner: Rumors About My Family Don’t “Hurt Me”

Kendall Jenner is trying to keep fame in perspective.
Despite incessant rumors about her infamous family, the 17-year-old says the ridiculous tabloid stories don’t phase her much.
“I don’t feel anything about it. It doesn’t hurt me. It’s not something that gets to me,” says Jenner when asked by The New York Times about gossip surrounding parents Bruce and Kris Jenner’s marriage.
She tells the paper, “I know the truth. I live with my parents, and I know what’s going on.”
Of growing up on television with “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” which began in 2007, Jenner says she doesn’t “know any different.”
“I don’t want to be a big part of the show,” says the model. “Neither does my little sister [Kylie], only because we want for a little while to keep our somewhat normal lives.”

0 comments: