Jun 7, 2013

Khloe Kardashian: I Told Kim “For Years” to Date Kanye West, “Could’ve Saved A Whole Wedding”

Khloe Kardashian deserves some credit for bringing parents-to-be Kim Kardashian andKanye West together.
On Friday’s “The Talk,” Khloe revealed she spent “years” urging her sister to date the rapper, realizing early on that they’d be a perfect match.
“We’ve known Kanye since like 2006 or 2007, and he’s always been into her, and loved her. He was always just so obsessed with her, in a good way. And I thought that was so cute,” Khloe explained.
But while Kim insisted they just be friends, Khloe said she told her, “‘I think you two are so similar, into fashion and whatever you guys are both into.’ And so I was like, ‘Just give him a shot.’”
Khloe went on to recall, “One day, I don’t know what happened, she acts like it was her idea, like I never said it from the start, [and said] ‘You know, I think I really like Kanye.’”
“‘Hello! I’ve been telling you that for years!’” Khloe recounting telling Kim.  ”We could’ve saved a whole wedding!”
But, Khloe seriously noted, “Eveything happens for a reason.”


0 comments: