Jun 7, 2013

Russell Brand Says He “Loved” Marriage, Katy Perry Is A “Lovely, Beautiful Person”

Russell Brand doesn’t seem to have many hard feelings over his divorce from Katy Perry.
In the July issue of Esquire UK, the Brit opens about their marriage, and his current views on settling down.
“I tried it and I loved it,” Brand says of being married, before going on to call Perry “a lovely beautiful person.”
He notes, “It’s just hard, isn’t it? She’s got a lot of options, I’ve got a lot of options, so you’ve got to really, really want it.”
“Some of it’s the fame, but I think getting married is… you’ve got a whole other person that you’ve got to make as important as you,” he explains.
So, does Brand “really want” love right now?
Not quite.
“I’ve given over too much of my life to its pursuit. And I’ve probably harmed other people, by being selfish,” reflects Brand.
“And really, I’d like to be married. I’m just not transmitting that frequency of ‘Soulmate! Soulmate!’” says the yoga lover before joking, ”I’m transmitting the frequency of ‘Mmm!’”

0 comments: