Aug 29, 2013

Mike Tyson: “Sometimes I Don’t Wanna Live No More” When I’m Drunk (VIDEO)

Mike Tyson opened up on Wednesday’s “Today Show” about his recent confessions that he’s a “vicious alcoholic” and “on the verge of dying.”
The former heavyweight boxing champ told Matt Lauer that when he’s drunk, “Sometimes I don’t wanna live no more.”
VIDEO BELOW
Tyson shared, “I’ve been sober for 12 days and it’s tough. I’m mean and irritable,” adding, “I don’t know if I like this sober guy.”
The Hangover actor also discussed spending three years in jail after being convicted of raping “Miss Black America” contestant Desiree Washington in 1991, saying, “I don’t really think I need to make amends for that because I’ve done nothing… I didn’t rape her.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

0 comments: