Sep 13, 2013

Michael Lohan Says Dina Lohan Drinks Every Day

Less than 24 hours after the airing of The Test where Michael Lohan accuses Dina Lohan of being an alcoholic, Lindsay Lohan’s mom was arrested for drinking and driving.
The volatile Lohans appeared on TV together for the first time ever. And Michael took a urine test that revealed he is indeed drug free.

Dina, on the other hand, refused to take any test.
Michael, who is accused of abusing Dina during their marriage, went on the attack saying:
“She’s an alcoholic she drinks every day. I didn’t abuse her every day  – she drank every day. She was abusing herself by drinking and doing cocaine with my daughter.”
When Dina challenged him on cocaine use asking: “Do I do cocaine?” Michael responded, “Yes!”
Dina then fired back:  “You’re disgusting and a liar. And I’m not taking a test. Can I leave?”
On Friday, after Dina’s arrest, Michael told Inside Edition, “In a way it can be a good thing. Maybe it’ll put Dina in a better place and go get help. Look at Lindsay. Look at me. When we went to treatment, it worked.”
Dina hasn’t responded to our request for comment.

0 comments: