Sep 25, 2013

Teyana Taylor: Rihanna is a “Cyber Bully” – LISTEN HERE

Teyana Taylor opened up on Hot 97 about her feud with Rihanna, saying she thinks the pop star is a “cyber bully.”
As Extreme Entertainment previously reported, Taylor hit back at Rihanna after the singer publicly mocked her in an Instagram video on Tuesday.
LISTEN BELOW

Asked on the radio show what triggered Rihanna’s diss, Taylor replied, “I really don’t understand… I’ve been in the studio, minding my business.”
Taylor called the singer’s insult “really harsh,” offering, “I think her fans allow and condone her behavior and she does this to everybody.”
“I do think she’s a cyber-bully,” said the actress, who added, “I think she has dope music, I’m not no hater. She’s a pretty girl. But that don’t mean you can bully people.”
Check out the interview below, and tell us what you think.
LISTEN:

0 comments: