Dec 13, 2013

Jake Gyllenhaal: 'Prisoners' Tics Happened in My Mind

Jake Gyllenhaal keeps it scruffy while arriving on a flight at LAX Airport on Friday (December 13) in Los Angeles.

Last weekend, the 32-year-old actor donned a beanie and cool kicks while arriving at the same airport for a departing flight.

“The tics and those physical manifestations, that happened in my mind as I was reading it. Just before I made this movie, I was on stage in New York City playing a character who talked a lot, and had a lot of sort of nervous energy,” Jake recently shared to The Wrap about his hit film Prisoners.

He added, “There was a transition period where I moved that anxiety and overactive mind of the character I was playing onstage and narrowed it down into a type of behavior where there was more silence and stillness. And I started trying things onstage, things like the tic.”

0 comments: