Dec 7, 2013

Kim Kardashian Gives Teen “Best Moment” Of Her Life at Kanye West Concert (PICS)

Kim Kardashian gave a teenage fan the “best moment” of her life at Kanye West‘s concert in New Orleans on Thursday, inviting the girl and her friend to sit with her in the show’s VIP section.
The super fan, who goes by the handle @MyleezaKardash, tweeted that she’d be looking for Kardashian at the concert, and noticing the message, the reality star responded, “I’m sending someone to go get you so you can come sit with me!!! Need your seat # & section. DM me ASAP!!!
PHOTOS BELOW
Myleeza documented the amazing night on Twitter, telling followers, “Kim’s security came to get me & [my friend] Sara and when we got to the VIP section…Kim immediately stood up and waved for us and said, ‘Hey Myleeza! Thank you for coming!”
After the show, Kardashian took the college sophomore and her pal backstage to meet West, whom Mylezza said was “so nice” and “hugged us both.”
Myleeza added that when they parted ways at the end of the night, “Kim said, ‘Bye Myleeza! Thank you guys so much for coming!’ I said, ‘No, thank YOU sis! I love you! And she said, ‘I love you too!’ THE END! BEST MOMENT OF ALL MY 19 YEARS OF LIVING.”
 Check out the photos below!


0 comments: