Dec 7, 2013

Vin Diesel: Paul Walker’s Mom Consoled Me After His Death

Vin Diesel has revealed that Paul Walkers mother consoled him after the actor tragically died last Saturday.
The Fast & Furious star, who has been openly grieving about his co-star’s death, again took to Facebook to share how he reacted when he heard the awful news.
Diesel wrote, “When I heard, I immediately flew back to California, and went directly from the plane to his mother’s house.”
He continued, “I thought they needed my strength, but realized when I got there and broke down before his family, that it was I who needed theirs.”
“His mother hugged me and said, ‘I am so sorry.’ I said, ‘Sorry? You’re the mother who lost a son,’” recalled the star.
Diesel added, “She said, ‘Yes, but you lost your other half.’”
Walker and Diesel starred in five Fast & Furious movies together.
They were currently filming the seventh installment of the franchise (their sixth film together) when Walker died.

0 comments: