Mar 12, 2014

Juan Pablo Says He Was Misrepresented on The Bachelor: “I Am Not The Bad Guy!”

Juan Pablo Galavis says he was misrepresented on “The Bachelor,” and explains why he didn’t propose to Nikki Ferrell in the new issue of People.

“It’s hard because [viewers] saw a character on TV. At lot of things about me were not shown. I’m not a bad guy,” insists the controversial reality star.

Galavis stresses, “People who know me, know who I am.”

The soccer player says he chose not to propose to Ferrell on the finale because they didn’t know each other well enough yet.

“You go on [the show] thinking if there is the connection, you propose. But I don’t feel there’s a need to propose to somebody if I don’t feel 100 percent,” explains Galavis.

He says simply, “I didn’t know Nikki. I want to know more, a lot more.”

The Missouri-based Ferrell, however, admits, “Had he gotten down on one knee, I absolutely would have said yes.”

“But having a ring on my finger wouldn’t stop us from breaking up,” acknowledges the nurse. “What’s going to keep us together is having a real relationship. I’d rather have him propose when he feels it’s right.”

Galavis, who lives in Miami, says that with the show officially over, “It’s our start now.”
“We can get to know each other fully. We’re not in a rush,” he tells the magazine.

He already seems to be enjoying relationship on his terms — and remains grateful he didn’t pick runner-up Clare Crawley, who told him on the finale after getting dumped, “I would never want my children having a father like you.”

Galavis shares, “It was very tough for me to say goodbye to Clare, but she made it easier with her reaction. She was expecting me to propose, I get it, but you don’t have to come at me like that.”
“It was childish. She disappointed me,” he adds.

What do you think of Galavis’ interview?

0 comments: