Feb 14, 2015

Karrueche Tran Valentine’s Day Message to Crotch-Grabbing Chris Brown: “I Love You”

Karrueche Tran is sending love to Chris Brown on this romantic holiday. On Saturday, she shared an Instagram picture of the off-and-on couple, writing, “Happy Valentine’s Day to my love.. You drive me crazy and you’ve made me crazy but that’s just us ❤️ I love you just as much as you love trying to match my outfits.” In the picture, Brown is lovingly grabbing his crotch and giving the middle finger to the camera. Aww!
It’s been a characteristically tumultuous period for the couple. Back in December, Brown announced, “I’m single… F*ck that b*tch,” while on stage. He later accused her of cheating on him with Drake. The following day, he apologized and expressed his love for her. Rumors even swirled that they were engaged after Tran shared pictures of giant diamond rings. Some outlets, like HollywoodLife, wrongly reported that Tran and Brown were rushing to get married before his possible return to jail this spring.
All of those rumors aside, the couple seems to be in a good place at the moment. Last month, Brown serenaded Tran in his “Autumn Leaves” music video. And now Tran is thinking about Brown and expressing her love for him on Valentine’s Day. It promises to be another drama-filled 2015 for these two.
Kaurreche Tran Chris Brown Valentines Day

0 comments: