Sep 17, 2015

Kristen Stewart: “I’m Dying To Reveal Myself” (VIDEO)

Kristen Stewart opened up about her personal life in a candid new interview with Vanity Fair, giving insight as to why she often comes across as “guarded,” even though she’s actually “dying” to reveal her true self. Watch the video below!
In a discussion at the Toronto International Film Festival about her upcoming movie Equals, Stewart was asked what it was like transitioning from a child actress to an adult. “People are more impressed with you when you’re younger,” she says. “Because it’s like, ‘Oh, how interesting, she’s precocious.’ Now I’m equal to everyone.”
The magazine’s journalist then brought up Stewart’s persona as a celebrity who’s not necessarily the easiest to interview. The actress explains, “Anybody who might perceive me as guarded in a given context, typically speaking it would be a really superficial fleeting interview that means nothing to me. Therefore, I cannot fully invest myself in it, because it would be a lie.”
But Stewart goes on to reveal that it’s not her true nature to be closed off. “Really what I’m dying to do as an actor, and as a person, is to reveal myself.” However, what prevents her from doing that, she says, is a “really strong aversion to feeling subject to something that doesn’t feel real to me. And then all of a sudden I get weird.”
Among other things, the actress also goes on to talk about coping with bad moods and being the first American actress to win a Cesar Award, France’s equivalent of an Oscar. Watch Kristen Stewart’s full Vanity Fair interview in the video below!

0 comments: