May 30, 2016

Demi Lovato Mourns Death Of Great-Grandmother: “RIP My Beautiful Angel”

Demi Lovato is mourning the death of her great-grandmother, who she revealed died on Sunday morning. The singer wrote a touching Instagram tribute to whom she calls “the world’s most special woman.”
Along with a photo (see right) of herself resting in bed with her great-grandma, Lovato tweeted, “RIP my beautiful angel.. Forever will never be the same without you.” She also posted the photo on Instagram along with a lengthy statement about how much her great-grandma meant to her. “This morning I lost my world,” the singer wrote. “There is an emptiness in my heart that only her spirit can fill and I pray that I will feel her by my side every single day until we meet again.”
Lovato further expressed, “I attribute my strength to her,” noting, “She told everyone she loved them every single chance she got and she joked even when her strokes left her unable to speak properly.” The singer said that despite being “70 years apart,” she and her great-grandmother “were so close that I never knew it was possible that anyone could have the bond that we shared.” She added, “The pain I feel is almost unbearable but because of her strength I will power through it.”
Lovato concluded, “Mimaw, I hope you are with Papa now. I hate that I can’t hear your voice but I love that you are no longer in pain. I love you so much and I miss you more than anyone could ever imagine. I’ll miss your smile, your wittiness, painting your nails and your kisses. I really do love you more. Rest in peace and most importantly rest in the Lord. #RIPMimaw.”
This past Friday, Lovato had hinted on Twitter that someone close to her was sick, and in her new Instagram post, the singer thanked her “Lovatics” for the “love and support” she’s received from them since.

0 comments: