Jun 8, 2016

Grace VanderWaal “America’s Got Talent” Audition Video: Howie Mandel Uses Golden Buzzer On 12-Year-Old Singer

Howie Mandel used his Golden Buzzer for 12-year-old singer Grace VanderWaal during “America’s Got Talent” on Tuesday. Watch below!
As Extreme Entertainment reported, season 11 of “AGT” premiered last week. Towards the end of the episode, Mel B used her lone Golden Buzzer advantage for young opera singer Laura Bretan, sending her directly to the live shows. Each of the four judges can only hit the button once, and on the second episode of auditions, Mandel went for it.
Though she’s been writing songs since she was a toddler, the NBC competition marked the first time Vanderwall would be singing in front of such a large crowd. “I’m doing my own song tonight, because I think that shows who I am,” she said, adding nervously, “I hope it does.”
Simon Cowell was surprised to hear VanderWaal would be “singing an original,” and when asked if she could win, the tween responded, “Miracles can happen, so possibly.” And then with the help of a ukulele, the aspiring star stunned with her artistry. At the end, VanderWaal received a rare standing ovation from the entire panel.
Howie Mandel told her, “This is a show about surprises and you used the word ‘miracle,’ and I think you are a living, beautiful, walking miracle.” He went on, “People not knowing your name is so right and so wrong because I think the world is going to know your name. And I think right now they’re going to know your name because…”
And with that, Mandel hit the buzzer, confetti shot out, VanderWaal’s family came out on stage, and tears were shed. Amid all the excitement, Cowell even said, “Grace, You know what I predict for you? I think you are the next Taylor Swift.”
He added afterward, “I hundred percent think we got a star. I really do… I’m now annoyed *I* didn’t press the golden button!” Check out the video below!

0 comments: