Jun 6, 2012

Jim Carrey Responds to Jenny McCarthy Claim He Abandoned Son After Split


Jim Carrey is responding to Jenny McCarthyafter she publicly slammed him for allegedly abandoning her autistic son Evan when the couple split in 2010.
In an interview with In Touch titled, “Jim Carrey Broke My Son’s Heart,” McCarthy tells the mag her ex has refused to see the 10-year-old boy since their breakup, saying, “My kid is in therapy over it.”
She adds that she still holds out hope that Carrey will come back into her son’s life.
Now, Carrey is responding to McCarthy’s criticism, telling Gossip Cop in a statement, “I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan’s well being. It’s unfortunate that Evan’s privacy is not being considered. I love Evan very much and will miss him always.”
What do you think about this extremely complicated situation between the exes?

0 comments: