Jun 15, 2012

Tony Parker Injured in Chris Brown-Drake Night Club Brawl


Tony Parker suffered an eye injury after getting caught in the crossfire of Chris Brown andDrakenight club fight in New York City on Thursday.
The San Antonio Spurs player revealed during a press conference for the Summer Olympics on Friday that he was at W.i.P. when the brawl went down.
Parker told reporters, “I was there with a bunch of friends when a fight broke out. They started to throw bottles about… I got it all.”
Eva Longorias ex-husband said he got shards of glass in his eye, which damaged his cornea.
“I can’t do anything for seven days… But I was lucky. The injury won’t prevent me from competing the Olympics in any way,” he explained.
Parker is set to join France’s Olympic basketball team on June 20.
Check out a PHOTO of Parker partying before the craziness began below.

PHOTO:


0 comments: