Sep 13, 2013

Biggest Loser’s Cara Castronuova: My Comments About Jillian Michaels Were Insensitive & Rude — Exclusive

We all know that TMZ likes to stir things up.
And, when one of their photographers caught up with Biggest Loser’s Cara Castronuova a few days ago, they successfully got her to bash her fellow trainer Jillian Michaels.

Jillian raced in the Nautica Mailbu Triathlon over the weekend and she said it was “miserable” and that 80 year olds were passing her up.
So after some egging on by TMZ’s photog, Cara responded, “If I had done that triathlon, I would be bypassing her bypassing everybody because I’m in good shape.” She joked, “I would probably kill myself” if an 80 year old passed her up.
She also said sometimes people “embarrass themselves” thinking they are in shape.
The celebrity fitness expert is coming to Extreme Entertainment to clear things up.
 ”We’ve all said things that we wished we could hit the rewind button on and I’m no different,” Cara tells Extreme Entertainment exclusively. “My comments were insensitive and rude. On a daily basis I work with and inspire children, teens and women, and I take my job seriously. In no way did I mean harm towards Jillian. Nor did I the mean “I’d kill myself” part as literal in any way. I used a very poor figure of speech that was uncalled for. Harming yourself is not the way to handle things. It never is. My work is to build people up, not tear down. I truly apologize for my insensitive comments and will actively work on making better choices with my words.”
We admire Cara for owning up to her mistakes!

0 comments: