Sep 17, 2013

Frank Ocean Admits To Once Selling Crack, Says He Didn’t Have A ‘Joe Jackson’ To Guide Him

Frank Ocean is shocking fans in a new interview with Oyster magazine, dishing to the publication on his past involvement with drugs.
Opening up about his childhood before making it big in entertainment, Ocean says he never had to be worried about getting bullied in school because he was a “thug,” and “sold a lot of cocaine and crack,” not once, not twice, but “all the time.”

The “Thinking About You” hit maker told the mag that he didn’t have supportive parents growing up, saying, “As a young person I didn’t have, for lack of a better word, I didn’t have a Joe Jackson in my family.”
Ocean continued, referring to not having a parent to help encourage his artistic talent,“I didn’t even have a parent who encouraged what I did in that way.”

0 comments: