Sep 23, 2013

Kanye West Incredible Interview with BBC Radio 1: “I Gotta F*ck Sh*t Up” (VIDEO)

Kanye West sat down with Zane Lowe for a long BBC Radio 1 interview, and the first portion has just debuted.
It’s filled with interesting moments.
The rapper talks about Yeezus, his design and business aspirations, haters, why he makes confrontational music, Michael Jackson, his mom, and how, “As Kanye West, I gotta f*ck sh*t up.”

“I’m here to crack the pavement and make new ground sonically and in society,” he declares, explaining that he wants to make music that’s “three-dimensional,” like the hologram that pops out of R2-D2 in Star Wars.
He acknowledges, “There would be no Kanye West if it wasn’t for Michael Jackson,” but then takes things in a weird direction.
“I’ve reached a point in my life where my Truman Show boat has hit the painting,” he announces. ” I’ve got to a point that Michael Jackson did not break down. I have reached the glass ceiling, as a creative person, as a celebrity.”
He had lots more to say.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
WATCH:

0 comments: