Sep 27, 2013

Martha Stewart Blasts Apple For Not Fixing iPad: “Steve Jobs Gave It To Me!”

Martha Stewart is simply stunned that an Apple employee did not personally come to her home and fix her iPad after she broke it on Wednesday.
The TV personality turned to her Twitter followers for advice after the accident, writing, “I just dropped my iPad on the ground and shattered two glass corners. What to do? does one call Apple to come and pick it up or do I take it?”
Um…

Later, Stewart tweeted, “I am still waiting for an apple rep to come pick up my IPad. No action [yet].”
The star went on to add, “Maybe I have had a good entrepreneurial idea? Apple Now? Like same day delivery from Amazon? I think I am on to something. Same day fixit!!!”
That actually is a thing… except it requires going into the Apple store.
Stewart then apparently received some less than pleasant feedback from the company regarding her tweets.
She told followers, “I cannot believe that Apple Public Relations is mad at me for tweeting about my Ipad and how to get it fixed! Steve Jobs gave it to me!”
Well then!
What do you think of Stewart’s iPad frustrations?

0 comments: