Sep 24, 2013

Rihanna Mocks Teyana Taylor, Singer Fires Back at “Petty” Diss (VIDEO)

Rihanna is once again feuding with another female singer.
On Tuesday, the pop star posted an Instagram video of her stylist Yusef Williams dressed as Taylor in a curly wig singing “Caught in the Rapture.”
VIDEO BELOW

Taylor, who had shared a video of herself singing the same tune two weeks ago, was NOT happy with Rihanna’s diss.
The singer-actress fired back at Rihanna on Twitter, writing, “Don’t play wit me @rihanna f**k all this industry sh*t.”
“I sing caught in the rapture on IG then she posts her boy singing the same song, the same part, with curly hair and a snap back??? #PETTY,” Taylor continued.
She added, “petty is petty and shade is shade, b**ch knew what the f**k she was doing.”
Taylor went on to warn Rihanna and her sidekick Melissa Forde, tweeting, “I’m done on this twitter sh*t. When y’all b**ches see me POP OFF. @mforde11 @rihanna.”
Rihanna hit back, “I REFUSE to help your career…you will NOT get an @ from me! Not til you pay me! #nomorefreepromo #iRefuse.”
The “Diamonds” singer added, “I hate broke b**ches.”
Check out the Instagram videos below, and tell us what you think
WATCH:

0 comments: