Nov 4, 2013

Hilary Duff Slams Pregnancy Speculation, Media Sensationalism: ‘The Only Baby I’m Working On Is My Album’

If you see Hilary Duffdon’t ask her when she plans to have another child and then twist her words.
The actress-singer took to Twitter on Sunday to slam the media’s obsession with celebrity pregnancies after an appearance at sister Haylie’s book event led to questions about her personal life.

Duff politely answered People’s questions about potentially having another baby one day, a story that then got picked up by JustJared with the sensational headline “Hilary Duff: I Would Like to Try for a Baby Girl!”
“I love that I do an interview &people ask if I want more kids.. I say yes. Not now [though] and all [of] a sudden I’m ‘trying’ for a girl.WHAT?” tweeted Duff.
She went on, “It’s ridiculous….The only baby I’m working on is my album.”
Duff is already mom to 19-month-old Luca with husband Mike Comrie.

0 comments: