Dec 27, 2013

Ariana Grande On Haters: ‘You Can’t Let 12-Year-Old From Minnesota Ruin Your Day’

Ariana Grande opens up in the February issue of Teen Vogue about boys, cyber bullying and her newfound fame.
The “Baby I” singer tells the magazine, “I’m a lot [more shy] than people think. I don’t go online when I’m dealing with sh*t. This is a very amazing time in my life, but also the most stressful. I’m adjusting and I’m learning.”
As for Internet haters, Grande reveals, “For a very long time it affected me. And I was like, ‘But they don’t know the story!’ or ‘But they don’t know me!’”
She continues, “My friends were like, ‘That’s the thing. They don’t know you and they never will. You can’t let a 12-year-old in Minnesota ruin your day.’”
The “Sam & Cat” star also talks about The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes, from whom she may have recently split.
Grande says that doing long distance with Sykes is “not as tough as people would think,” sharing, “We have the same music manager, so we can see each other’s schedules and plan little trips as often as we can.”
The magazine hits newsstands on January 2.

0 comments: