Dec 18, 2013

Brandi Glanville SLAMS “Hypocrite” Perez Hilton: You Got Famous By “Being Mean”

Brandi Glanville is BLASTING Perez Hilton for telling the reality star to “shut the f**k up” about her thoughts on rehab.
After her “sloppy drunk” antics on Monday’s “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” Glanville told Twitter followers, “For those of u who don’t know me saying I need rehab, I’m NOT going & I don’t need it (yet) plus it doesn’t seem like it would be very fun :)”
Perez crafted a story out of the star’s tweet titled, “Brandi Glanville Jokes About Rehab.”
In his piece, the blogger referred to Glanville’s recent racist remarks on the reality show, writing, “Considering her sassy remarks have been getting her into trouble lately, she might want to shut the f**k upkeep her thoughts on boring rehab to herself.”
The former model was NOT happy about Perez’s suggestion.
Glanville tweeted at the so-called reporter on Wednesday, “I joke about [rehab] with people that don’t know me, saying I need rehab, I have to joke, otherwise social media will eat u alive.”
The Drinking & Tweeting author went on to say, “And BTW @PerezHilton u made a name 4 urself by being mean and joking about serious issues people have that were not funny! #hypocrite.”
What do you think about Glanville’s response to Perez?

0 comments: