Dec 27, 2013

Selena Gomez Intervenes When Instagram Commenter Tells Fan To Cut Herself: “Don’t Ever Attempt That Sh*t Again”

Selena Gomez intervened when one of her fans reportedly told another to cut herself on Instagram on Thursday.
The “Come & Get It” singer wrote to the offending commenter, “This is ridiculous. My fans don’t do this to others. This is not what I stand for so you can gladly stop being a fan of me.”
Gomez then supported the fan who was being harassed, saying, “My love, @keylimegomez you are gorgeous just the way you are. Don’t ever attempt that sh*t again. Ok? I love you too much for you to be doing that.”
The star went on to tell all of her fans, “Don’t ever think this is fun to get attention. It’s just wrong. I love you all just the way you are.”
Gomez then posted the conversation on her Instagram page.
Check out the screenshot below, and tell us what you think of Gomez’s response.

0 comments: