May 18, 2015

Miley Cyrus Cries While Singing Song She Wrote About Dead Fish Pablow (VIDEO)

Miley Cyrus posted an emotional song on Monday that she wrote for her recently deceased fish, Pablow. Cyrus performed the piano ballad in a unicorn onesie and sheep slippers. By the end of the song, however, the singer loses her composure and storms off mid-verse. Watch her tribute to her blowfish Pablow in the video below.
“Some of you may remember a few months ago my dear blow fish Pablow past away,” Cyrus wrote in an Instagram post. “I wrote this song for him. He made me so happy and I miss him everyday.” In the video, Cyrus sings heart-wrenching lyrics that convey her deep sense of loss, including “How can I love someone I never touched… You’ve never been on land and you’ve never seen the sky. You don’t know what a cloud is. Why does everything I love have to die?”
In the song, Cyrus also expresses regret for having confined Pablow in a tank instead of letting him live free in the ocean. She also sings about a recent outing to a sushi restaurant: “I got soup and I ordered rice, but watching my friends eat my friends ruined my appetite.” Towards the end of the song, Cyrus cries hysterically while singing the words, “If Pablow the blowfish found love deep in the sea, then that would mean that Pablow the blowfish was better off than here with me.” She then chokes up as she sings, “But Pablow the blowfish… I miss you so bad,” before banging the piano keys, wiping her eyes, and storming off.
Watch the video below of Miley Cyrus’ musical tribute to her fish Pablow, and tell us what you think.


0 comments: