Sep 12, 2016

Sharon Osbourne Reveals Psychiatric Breakdown During “The Talk” Premiere (VIDEO)

Sharon Osbourne revealed on Monday’s “The Talk” premiere that she suffered a psychiatric breakdown last year and was hospitalized in a mental health facility. See video below.
Osbourne took five weeks off from “The Talk” in May 2015, towards the end of season five. At the time, it was vaguely said she had collapsed and was suffering from exhaustion. Then, on the season 6 premiere that September, she was expected to reveal what was going on.
But Osbourne wasn’t ready. Now, a year later, she decided to tell all on the season 7 premiere. “I had a complete and utter breakdown,” she confessed. “I woke up in the Cedars Sinai hospital and for three days, I could do nothing.”
Osbourne said she wasn’t able to talk or comprehend anything, admitting, “My brain just shut down on me.” She was then transferred to a different location for long-term treatment. “My brain just totally fused, and I couldn’t cope with anything. My family put me into a facility, and in this facility, they diagnose you, there’s therapists, there’s psychiatrists and you do a lot of group therapy,” she told her co-hosts.
Osbourne said the group therapy was particularly helpful, and she realized, “I was doing too much of everything, thinking that I’m superwoman.” As for deciding to finally go public now, the star explained, “I feel now that I have got a grip on the problem that I have and I’m in control. It doesn’t control me… And if I can help somebody else along the way, I would feel great to give whatever advice to help somebody else.”
She later added, “If you have a bad leg, you tell everybody you have a bad leg. I just have a bad head.”




0 comments: