May 31, 2012

Megan Fox Gets Apology from Magazine for Controversial “Unattractive Girl” Misquote


Megan Fox has received a public apology from French magazine Jalouseafter the publication misquoted her in an April cover story.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the mag quoted her as saying, “I live well with my image. I cannot complain. I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl.”
Fox was criticized for the alleged “quote,” and the Friends With Kids actress slammed the magazine, stating that her “actual comment, the context and its intention are grossly distorted and misrepresented here.”
Now, Jalouse is publicly apologizing for its gaffe.
The mag printed a retraction that reads, “In a Jalouse cover story featuring Ms. Megan Fox, we unfortunately misquoted Ms. Fox. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.”
Fox thanked the publication for the apology on her Facebook page.

0 comments: