Jul 1, 2012

Chris Brown Disses Drake on I Don’t Like Remix (LISTEN)


It sounds like Chris Brown hasnot buried his beef with Drake.
A new remix of Chief Keef’s “I Don’t Like” with The Gamefeatures Brown rapping some verses that clearly reference hisinfamous, bloody showdownwith Drake’s crew at W.i.P. nightclub earlier this month.
LISTEN BELOW — WARNING: EXPLICIT
The relevant Brown portion comes at approximately 1:25.
A f**k n**ga, that’s that s**t I don’t like.
They throwin bottles, I’m throwing models just cuz I give a b**ch long pipe.
Doing shows on the soccer field, that’s dome right?
I be singin, he be singin so it’s on sight.
But hold up, I ain’t give a n**ga no green light.
This head up, my bread up.
One on one, what you scared bruh?
Huh, matter of fact, “Take Care” bruh.
You’re a p**sy n**ga.
My n**ga Tunechi. Yeah that n**ga nice.
Shout out to Nicki, man that ass tight.
Them eyebrows, man them s**ts is YIKES!
OVO, you overdosed, screaming YOLO- no. I live twice.
Hahahahaha- sorry!
Listen to the track below!
What do you think of Brown’s takedown?

LISTEN
:

0 comments: