Jul 1, 2012

Nicki Minaj: Drake “Did Nothing Wrong” in Chris Brown Club Brawl


Nicki Minaj defended Drake when asked about the singer and Chris Brownbloody night club brawlon BBC Radio 1Xtra on Saturday.
The “Starships” singer told DJ Tim Westwood, “He did nothing wrong, of course. Rumor are rumors, and that’s what it is.”
However, even though she maintained Drake’s innocence in the fight, Minaj said Drake should have known better than to get involved in that sort of incident.
Minaj revealed, “I don’t approve of talented people doing things that aren’t conducive to an amazing career. I spoke to Drake, and I told him from the bottom of my heart how I felt. I’m like, ‘Baby, you are a superstar, and I need you to realise that.”
What do you think of Minaj’s perspective on the Drake-Chris Brown fight?

0 comments: