Jul 2, 2012

EXCLUSIVE: MJ Bodyguard – I Don’t Want To Take Blanket Away From Katherine Jackson


Ever since Michael Jackson’s former bodyguard Matt Fiddes announced he might be the biological father of Prince Michael Jackson II (aka Blanket), speculation has been rife as to what his motives might be.
In an exclusive interview with RumorFix, Matt sets the record straight about the Jacksons and his relationship with Blanket.
“I have spoke to them [the Jacksons] since Michael’s death and stay in contact with some of them,” Matt says. “I like Katherine a lot; she has been to my home in the UK and is very sweet. But she is misinformed, she even believed that Michael did not take drugs. You have to face reality sometimes, Michael was a drug addict and needed serious help.”
Matt is also adamant that he will not attempt to take Blanket away from his grandmother Katherine, even if the DNA test he is planning proves Blanket is his son.
“He looks like me and there is no denying that,” says Matt. “If he were in trouble I would always do my best to help him. At the moment I am happy as he is being looked after well by his gran. But I will travel to the USA soon to find out for sure if he was fathered by me or not, with my fiancée Monique Foxx.”
Matt says that despite public perception of him, he is not trying to exploit Jackson’s memory.
“I loved MJ and would do nothing to hurt him,” says Matt. “I did what I did as he was a close friend. No one knew he was going to die. I used to remind him how Elvis died and he used to scream at me, ‘I know about Elvis! I mas married to his daughter and it will never happen to me.’ As far as I am concerned Blanket’s father is Michael. I am tired of reading incorrect stories about me and and my shy friend. MJ was always here for me, and my mother who died a month ago of cancer. He was a great man and very misunderstood.
People have to remember when he died I was worth more than he was. I never talked for 14 years. And only talk now due to leaked court documents and to clear up his reputation that some want to ruin. He was a kind, very intelligent man who was surrounded by idiots. It’s a shame how things come to an end.”

0 comments: