Jul 10, 2012

What Kris Humphries “Pregnant Girlfriend” Is Saying Now

Is Myla Sinanaj pregnant with Kris Humphries baby or not? Last week, it was reported that the New York woman was expecting a kid by the NBA player and estranged husband of Kim Kardashian, but Myla has confused everyone with a tweet about her nonexistent baby bump:



“Uh oh. Look, no baby bump! ‪#Shocker,‬ yes I’m a thick curvy girl – all natural. I’m comfortable in my skin,” she wrote, posting this picture along with the text.
Myla promised to set the record straight, adding, “I’m getting everyones tweets and I know you guys are 100% right. I’m going to clear things up out of MY mouth for the first time, not ‘sources.’
This is something I should have done a long time ago but I thought keeping quiet and ignoring was best, but enough is enough.”
Myla says she will post a video online revealing all.

0 comments: