Jun 12, 2013

Helicopter Pilot Bob Tur Becoming Zoey: His Transgender Journey

Bob Tur, who is one of LA’s most famous helicopter reporters, is becoming a woman, RumorFix has confirmed.
“I’m a transgender female. I have gender identity disorder (GID) and started aggressive hormone replacement therapy 36 days ago with a surgically implanted 7-month Estradiol and I’ve never been happier,” he wrote on Facebook.
Bob who is transitioning to Zoey says the process will take a year as “my body catches up with my mind.”
The pilot says, “When looking at my reflection in the mirror I hate what I see. I think I’m ugly and despise my body hair. So much so, I have shaved it off throughout my adult life.”
Bob continues, “I’ve even gone as far as using Photoshop to feminize my pictures, including a series of nude photos we shot as far back as 13 years ago.”
Bob’s shift to Zoey is being chronicled on Facebook here.

0 comments: