Jun 12, 2013

Miley Cyrus Blasts Justin Bieber Rumors: “I’m Engaged”; Reacts to Amanda Bynes

Miley Cyrus has responded to romance rumors linking her and Justin Bieber.
After photos surfaced early on Tuesday showing the two pop stars talking outside Beacher’s Madhouse in Los Angeles over the weekend, a number of outlets spread speculation that Cyrus and Bieber could be more than friends.
Cyrus just struck down the rumor.
During an interview with Hot 99.5 in Washington, D.C., the “We Can’t Stop” singer was asked about whether she and Bieber might become a couple.
“I’m engaged. I’m engaged. [It's] impossible,” replied Cyrus.
She was then asked about Amanda Bynes attacking her on Twitter.
“I won’t even entertain that thought,” said Cyrus. “I think it’s all so sad, that I don’t want to add any fuel to that fire. Because it’s really so sad to me.”
Cyrus added, “I just thought it was so hilarious that she mentioned my name the moment I was a worldwide trending topic on Twitter… The moment you’re a trending topic, it’s funny how many people want your name to come out of their mouth.”
Listen to Cyrus’ comments on Bieber and Bynes below!
LISTEN:

0 comments: