Oct 1, 2014

Alyssa Milano Leaving Mistresses: I Choose My Family Over TV Show

Alyssa Milano is leaving “Mistresses.”
The actress took to both Facebook and Twitter to announce her departure from the ABC series, writing, “Sadly, I won’t be returning to #Mistresses.”
Milano explained her decision to leave the show, which was recently renewed for its third season, on her website.
“After two wonderful seasons in Los Angeles, the studio has decided to shoot season three of Mistresses in Vancouver, Canada for financial reasons,” she wrote. “It’s with a heavy heart that I have decided that I can’t relocate.”
She continued, “I have two babies under 4. Being a mother and wife comes first and I just can not uproot my children and separate the family by moving away.”
Milano added, “I will miss this job desperately and wish everyone the absolute best.”
The mother of two gave birth to her daughter,Elizabella Dylan, on September 4 and has a three-year-old son named Milo.
At the end of season two, Milano’s character Savannah “Savi” Davis was about to find her younger sister Joss and her ex-husband Harry hooking up on the beach.
What do you think of Milano’s decision to leave the show?

0 comments: