Oct 3, 2014

Kendra Wilkinson Defends Hank Baskett Over Alleged Affair, Partly Blames Herself: He Was “Lost,” Deserves “Second Chance”

Kendra Wilkinson admits that her marriage to Hank Baskett is still in limbo after he allegedlycheated on her with a transexual model named Ava London, but she believes he “deserves a second chance.”
The reality TV star sat down with “Access Hollywood: on Thursday, and explained that she partially blames herself for the couple’s problems.
“He was going through a lot of stuff that nobody knows about, and he was trying to talk to me about it and I would not deal with it,” said Wilkinson.
She revealed that Baskett had problems that were unknown to the public, although she denied that there were any issues concerning his sexuality.
“He was very lost,” she recalled. “Very, very lost and I wish I would have had it in my heart to slow down a little bit and listen.”
The former Playboy Playmate noted that Baskett is “in a lot of therapy,” but his treatment will not be seen on the upcoming season of “Kendra on Top.”
Baskett continues to deny he cheated on Wilkinson when she was pregnant with their daughter Alijah, who was born in May.
The couple also has a four-year-old son,Hank IV.
“There’s a lot to work out,” Wilkinson said of Baskett’s rumored affair. “I know that some of the story is true.”
But the former “Girls Next Door” star stressed that she hasn’t made any decisions about her marriage because she is trying to figure things out.
“At the end of the day, he comes from an amazing place and amazing background,” she said. “He’s a perfect guy and he’s never done me wrong.”
She continued, “He’s not like some douchebag. He’s not a douchebag. He’s never treated me wrong, so if he was, I wouldn’t be with him right now. He is an amazing father.”
When pressed about what she believes and what she doesn’t, Wilkinson noted, “Life is too short.”
“This man who I loved for six years – I believe he deserves… a second chance, if he did make a mistake,” she explained. “And right now I’m working that out. I’m working on what happened and if this was a mistake, which I believe, I’m starting to believe it was.”
She added, “If I believed that Hank had an affair on me, the divorce would have gone through already. I’m holding on to any hope I have.”

0 comments: