Oct 3, 2014

Kim Kardashian: I Did NOT Forget Daughter North At Hotel!

Kim Kardashian is firing back at reports alleging she almost “forgot” her daughterNorth at a Paris hotel earlier this week.
Accusatory stories started to appear after video, taken on Wednesday, showed Kardashian exiting the hotel alone, quickly returning to the building, and then re-emerging with North in tow.
Outlets like In Touch and The Mirror reported that Kardashian had accidentally left North in the lobby, remembering the baby was inside the hotel only as she got into a car and was about to leave.
On Friday, Kardashian mocked this version of events.
She tweeted, “Heard on the radio today some story I forgot my daughter at our hotel as I’m leaving for the airport. Are you kidding me?!?!?! LOL.
Kardashian explained what had happened, tweeting, “I went to the car to make sure the car seat was in because the day before we had a car seat issue.
Do u guys really think a 1year old would be inside the lobby by herself! Oh wait she was waiting to check out lol,” she joked.
So there was no Home Alone moment for Kardashian, despite the rumors.

0 comments: