Oct 2, 2014

Melissa Etheridge: I Haven’t Talked To Brad Pitt Since Jennifer Aniston Split (VIDEO)

Melissa Etheridgerevealed during her appearance on Wednesday’s “Watch What Happens Live” that she hasn’t spoken to Brad Pitt since he and Jennifer Anistondivorced in 2005.
When Andy Cohen asked the singer, who sang at Pitt and Aniston’s wedding in 2000 — to dish about her relationship with the actor – Etheridge admitted, “I haven’t talked to Brad Pitt in 10 years.”
As for Angelina Jolie, who Etheridge called “fearful” for getting a preventative double mastectomy in 2013, she said, “I have never even ever spoken to Angelina.”
The singer and breast cancer survivor stood by her previous comments about Jolie’s decision to have elective surgery, but noted, “I didn’t mean that comment meanly. I certainly want to clear [that] up.”
“I just felt that calling it brave was not something I would do,” Etheridge explained. “To cut healthy tissue off is fearful ’cause you’re fearful of getting something. Brave to me would be different. And that’s all.”
Etheridge added, “People can do whatever they want. It’s their bodies, their health.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!

0 comments: