Oct 30, 2014

VIDEO: Tori Spelling Breaks Down And Cries After Meeting With Ex-Husband Charlie Shanian — “I Just Feel Lost

Tori Spelling meets with her ex-husband Charlie Shanian for the first time in eight years on the new “True Tori,” and leaves in tears, heartbroken over having “hurt him so bad.” Spelling and Shanian wed in 2004 and separated just over a year later, divorcing in 2006. Their relationship ended when Spelling cheated on him with current husband Dean McDermott.
“I hurt him so bad… he’s a good man,” Spelling says as she drives from her emotional reunion with Shanian. “He’s forgiven me. Leaving, I felt very alone.” When she returns home, Spelling finds McDermott in bed with a migraine.
He asks if Spelling wants to talk to him about her conversation with Shanian, and she loses control of her emotions, repeating, “I just feel lost.” When McDermott asks whether she’s feeling Shanian’s pain, Spelling replies, “No, I’m feeling my pain.”
“I regret the way I handled things, obviously,” she tells McDermott through tears. “Does seeing him, and remembering what a good man he was, does it bring up more anger toward me and resentment for what I did?” asks McDermott, referring to his own recent affair with Emily Goodhand. Spelling says, “A little bit.”
Check out the emotional video below, and tell us what you think.
WATCH:




After Tori Meets With Her Ex - True Tori
00:00/02:18

0 comments: